Engage a project management consultancy to deliver business success
When time and resources are short, you can’t see the wood for the trees, or the day-to-day gets in the way of business success Delta Swan can help you change.
Michelle Spaul owns and operates Delta Swan to deliver project management consultancy with business acumen.
I don’t just advise, I do.
With a roll-up her sleeves approach, Michelle Spaul will give your organisation a boost. Her infectious enthusiasm combined with solid foundations in Project Management, Change Management and Business Analysis will put you on the path to transformation.
What do you need to deliver business success?
- Are you herding cats when you should be delivering a project?
- – Michelle is a Full Member of the APM. The APM is the Chartered Body for the Project Profession
- – She is qualified as “APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)” and has demonstrated five years experience as a Project Manager with skills in the following competencies: Budgeting and cost management, Business case, Communications, Concept, Definition, Development, Handover and Closeout, Human Resource Management, Information Management and Reporting, Issue management, Leadership, Method and procedure, Negotiation, Organisation structure, Project Finance and Funding, Project Lifecycles, Project Management Plan (PMP), Project Risk Management, Requirements Management, Scheduling, Scope management, Stakeholder management, Stakeholder Management, Team Work, Technology management
- Do you need someone who can talk with your techies while being at home in business meetings of all levels?
- – Michelle is a chartered engineer (MIET) and a bit of a geek
- – As a volunteer, she manages the IT for Nottingham Industrial Museum. Her remit includes the website, email and (ta-da) shortly Office 365, in particular, SharePoint
- – She has presented to, and persuaded, boards, governance groups, auditors, customers and partners
- Are your projects running over, failing or just not getting going?
- – Michelle has picked up and sorted out projects
- – With results ranging from on-time delivery to project cancellation (knowing when to stop is a good thing)
- Do your people resist change, do new practices fail?
- – Michelle has lead demoralised project teams into success
- – She has identified and resolved the risks and issues that create disbelief and lead to failure
- – She has left projects and organisations with great records – readable, useful and professional
- – She understands the need for measures to monitor and improve performance
More about Delta Swan
This post describes the origin and meaning of the name Delta Swan.
To learn more about Michelle Spaul: her skills and achievements, please visit LinkedIn.